This article helps you How To Add Shipping Charges For A Particular Category/Products In Woocommerce.
Please follow step by steps.
Step :-1 Open Your Website Dashboard.
Step:-2 Go to Woocommerce ––> Settings.
Step :-3 Click on the Shipping Tab.
Step :-4 Cilck on Shipping Class.
Step :-5 Cilck on Add shipping class.
- Fill the details like an example Eg:-
- Shipping class name, slug.
- No need to fill description column.
- Than save shipping class.
Step:-6 click on the Flat rate (Legacy).
Step:-7 Go to shipping class costs.
- Your shipping class will be added Now.
- You can manage your shipping price by “Furniture ”shipping class cost==== 50/100,150 according to your requirements.
Step:-8 Please select the calculation type:- per class : shipping for each section.
Step:-9 click on product section and open those product you want add shipping charges on this.
Step :10 edit product.
Step:11 Go to shipping section click on shipping section.
Step:- 11 Fill the detail of the furniture like Weight, Dimesnsions.
Step:-12 Select shipping class on the section(Furniture).
Step: -13 And finally Publish Now. Your shipping charges will be add into your product when you purchased product.
Thank for Reading my article, Hope you like this if any problem or query regarding this article please drop you query on my mail:- email@example.com
Er. Raju Kaushik